Friday, March 28, 2008

Infidels.Org

This website I came across is loaded with excellent information. I gladly applaud the caretakers of it, as it has become a living, intelligent discussion.

Everything you wanted to know about prominent atheists, atheist discussions, and various discussions on political movements throughout the world that relate to atheism (such as the pariah, Intelligent Design).

The library at this site is simply astounding.

I gladly encourage anyone interested in understanding the viewpoint of atheism to visit Infidels.org.

Some links of note from the site:
Debunking the book, God the Evidence

The Debate of the Soul, Blind Nature, and God

Discussion of the Coming Apocalypse - a review of the Bible's Book of Revelations by an atheist

2 comments:

Sye TenB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sacrilege said...

Comment deleted. Keep comments appropriate to the post.


The comment deleted was based on the discussion from Faith Based Bloc. That discussion ended well before I stopped it. I do not tolerate the childish repetition of the same question over and over again as you refuse to accept answers.

Re-read my comments there for my responses to your repetative questions.