Saturday, August 25, 2007

Statement of Purpose

I have created this blog for a few reasons:

1.) A common place for me to voice my own beliefs and opinions and have meaningful discussion on them.

2.) To give a common ground for people I know now or will met later to post discussion material.

3.) Centralize information I have found and researched and make it easily accessible to anyone who cares to learn about it.

My Beliefs:

There is no god.

I don't care what you believe in. If it makes you happy, I am happy for you, honestly. I am not out to convert you to atheism. I'll discuss religion, sure, any religion for that matter. However, I don't hold any need to see more or less atheists.

I do believe in a secular state. Leave your faith out of my laws.

I believe America is in dire shape today. I believe that a lot has contributed to this and no single solution will fix everything. I hope we, Americans, can pull out of this death spiral soon. I'd hate for my generation to be known as the one that gave birth to the totalitarian state of America.

Frequent Discussion Points:
Religion, Politics, History, Current Events

And always feel free to post comments or email me directly at sacrilegeblog@gmail.com

No comments: